domingo, 21 de marzo de 2010

L.T.L.B.

I'm pretty not-changed since some hours. Besides, no one can know ANYTHING about what just happened, but it. It'll keep the secret as I am keeping the memory of this day in my locker. HAHA this is so great, it's great, really. I'm throwing my life away as I can say that I'm dreaming. The dream is always like... like pretty much real than life. So, I just think about changing de enviroment of my life through a bed, or whatever, even staying alive, though you won't want to have the hands that you actually have. There's no mirrors here. You don't know who you are, you can imagine yourself as well as you'd always wanted to be, skinny, fat, blond. But it has to be a problem, you are thinking that, don't you? Well there isn't. There is not a fucking problem. It's a world... where you can do whatever you want. It's a world where you can be selfish, think of yourself all the time. And anybody will tell you anything about everything and you'll just don't understand, but you'll like the way they speak, the way they move, and you'll have that wish to be their friend. But here, friendship don't last. That's where you're finding similar one world to another. Are you getting the idea?