domingo, 21 de diciembre de 2008

Have a little Love, as were fighting with each other. ain't no use in crying like the others, we're fools in need, fools to believe, there are fools in need, to foolish to believe. Im gonna, UH somebody, UH somebody. Here but dont you please, I've got time and time to bleed. It ain't no use in trying to deceive I've been fooled by the lover, fooled by the sinner, fooled myself into thinking i was living. Im fighting just to breathe as i get back off my knees. Help me somebody help me somebody. Im fighting just to breathe as i get back off my knees, im gonna, uh somebody, uh somebody, uh somebody, uh somebody. She said: Suicides easy, what happened to the revolution? Suicides easy, what happened to the revolution? Suicides easy, what happened to the revolution?

No hay comentarios: