sábado, 20 de diciembre de 2008

When I met you, you were on your back.We still spend
most afternoons like that
,but not
for long
.I find myself enjoying
you
, but you play these reckless games you’ll never lose as long as I’m
around.
Do you want to tie me
up?
Do you want to tie me down? Go ahead and do it now.So far, so good, let it roll, let it ride, RIDE. So far, so good, let us fall, let us fight, fight. IT'S NO FUN ON
THE SIDELINES
. We both know I’m too young
for you,
and when you fake a laugh behind the
wheel
,I know where this road is heading
to
.With a sunken lie I lay in bed, but I will live to be twenty-three. And you’ll see just how clever I can
be…
Driving backwards, wasting time.Young love is
ruthless
, so learn to fly.You taught me things I can’t forget.Positions that I don’t
regret
.I can’t walk away, and I can’t shake the taste.

No hay comentarios: